Monday, March 2, 2009

my frenz

my frenz la, haha~ peng ar, sih pek leng lui...
go work jiu many ppl kao her liao...
so sweat ==//

waw, bentop my 'bf' la
sayang me very much la
everyday got sweet eat, thanks a lot
i wil not forget u la



shamini, louis XIII
she very good de just sometimes crazy nia


G.A hng~
this boy, no good.
din help me do wrk nvm but still always making ppl tension
naughty boy



cheetah
she is a very very cute ppl
help me very much especially in report
thanks la i owe u one




lastly ah boy, err
feel most sorry de ppl la.
hope u can let go as soon
ANTI SMOKE

i wil resign soon lo, hope u all don miss me too much la
free time date me out
haha~
i wil try my best to find u al there


7 comments:

  1. =.=..really swt lo..haha..u n cheetah tat pic cute nia..is she cute ..x u..hehe...yalo..tat day nt siok de..eat so fast..pic oso few nia..T^T..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo ic... she is really difference compare to lastly... very cute now >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. hu r kyle??u noe me o??oo..tat mean lastly i nt cute la..>.<..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Psps... Gal hor, will become more cute n beautiful one when getting older...

    ReplyDelete