Monday, August 17, 2009

17/8/2009

i absent for 1 week dy

sick~~~ ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

everyday gonna drink 2 bottle, faint


my 2 clinic MC (although eat med oso cant ok)

my hospital MC, OMG

still remember that day i went to hospital

form 1p.m we wait to c doctor until 7p.m

the doctor, walao....... c-ing me still cal us wait while she wan chat with another doctor

then she cal me go take x-ray and blood test

first time take x-ray and blood test

finally my result come out

blood test result is no problem la, no H1N1, phew~~~~~~

but my x-ray, got virus in my lungs

oh no, the doctor give me choose to stay hospital or go home

of course i choose to go home, but 24 hour wearing mask

damn suffer gonna eat med

walao, i wanna recover

i promise i wil take good care dy

conclusion go to hospital = wait wait + wait


No comments:

Post a Comment