Sunday, May 31, 2009

my 1st day

actually is my first day of holiday la

i just can say, i m extremely boring la

walk here walk there, eat this eat that, until feel stomach pain gok ==

mom bring us go garden walk walk, but oso boring la

i 4/6 only going take my undang test

all ppl oso drive til don know where le i only take undang test

i wan go out play leh

who date me ar?

haha~ (don wan face)

but i vy boring, date me pls

i wil try my best to go out de, get out to crazy with frenz
**oh ya, i m sorry to my man

2 comments:

  1. me, me... LOL
    Joking only
    Neh.... dont want date with u... let u bored, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ><
    my man pula..
    nice word..

    haha..2day is my 1st day oso..^^
    bt i'm having trip v my friends..n i m going to cook for them tis weekend..dun jealous hor..==


    i m going back to Msia in 5 weeks times la..wait me o~miss u!

    ReplyDelete